Thursday, June 3, 2010

Starting Up

Well, here we go!  I have decided to set up this blog to let people know what I am up to and a little bit about myself.  I have been in the kitchen and bath design industry for 5+ years now and I am even more inspired to design than ever.  I love looking at design blogs for inspiration, so hopefully mine will inspire someone else!  I am now back in the Harrisburg area and working for Ed Lank Kitchens in Lemoyne.  I am working on a bunch of really exciting designs that I would like to share with you.














This is the mantle and bookcases that I have designed for the Hucks.  We are going to be using custom burlwood inserts on the top section of the mantle, as well as in the angled panels on the base cabinets.  We originally thought of doing this in a cherry with a dark stain with a glaze, but now the homeowner is thinking a maple with a carmel stain with a glaze.  I will post the after pictures once it is installed.

1 comment: